The Java backend for the filemanager of corefive (http://github.com/simogeo/Filemanager ).
It's a bridge between the filemanager and a storage backend and works like a transparent virtual file system or a proxy.
C5Connector.Java includes a default implementation to access the (server side) local filesystem.
0.1121 Nov 2016 18:29
- issue #39: Adapt FilemanagerConfig to Filemanager 2.5.
- issue #40: Integrate the filemanager source into the jar file
- issue #41: New directory with name equals to Parent directory
- issue #43: The default implementation of FilemanagerCapability should respect if a file is protected
- issue #44: updated filemanager to 2.5.0
- issue #45: wrong path in getinfo for folders
0.1027 Jun 2015 15:44
- issue #36: Client and adapter tight coupling (refactored the fetching of the default configuration of the filemanager)
- issue #37: Implementation of 'baseUrl' property
- issue #38: Build a bundle with the filemanager source
- updated Jackson to 2.5.4
0.926 Apr 2015 08:47
- issue #33: Implementation of 'version' property
- issue #34: Implementation of the 'protected' flag for get-responses
- issue #35: Implement sorting files in 'getfolder'
- updated Jackson to 2.5.0
- updated slf4j to 1.7.12
- updated servlet-api to 3.1.0
0.808 Mar 2015 18:53
- issue #30: filemanager.config.js.default isn't loaded
- issue #32: Adapt FilemanagerConfig to Filemanager 2.0