18.0624 Jun 2018 07:50
- Dedicated Script browser
- Inspector on Smalltalk Sketch
- Positioning zoom
- Unit tests based on Smalltalk sketch
- Lan share
- Graphic user interface theme
- Fullscreen option
- Lots of bug fixes
17.0705 Jun 2017 15:54
16.1010 Sep 2016 13:31
French programming API for French speaking kids!
16.0325 Mar 2016 05:47
15.1206 Dec 2015 20:22
15.0929 Aug 2015 16:19
user interface improvements
15.0716 Jun 2015 16:11
User interface can be customized
Text characters size can be modified
Various bugs fix
15.0431 Mar 2015 15:01
- Open a sketch by drag and drop of the .fgeo file in the Dr. Geo space.
- Option per item to reduce feedback noise.
- Make ox and ox axes independent to the grid
- Extend the settings browser to propose user preferred style
- Fixes in the file handler and the script system (avoid error when a script is load several time in the system)
14.12b13 Dec 2014 14:07
Fix a startup problem under Mac OS X.
Updated Korean and Spanish translations.
14.1210 Dec 2014 13:30
The important change in this release is the redesign of the script system:
- script becomes first class citizen, understand defined as a Smalltalk class; script calculus/side effect is defined in the #compute method,
- when building a script, the user first dictates the expected argument types,
- when using a script, only objects matching these argument types are selectable,
- the argument sent to a script instance are of type Costume, those from a script you can modify the visual property of the arguments (i.e. objects in the sketch),
- A script menu is now present to quickly use a script (as for macro-construction)
- the script system is incompatible with the previous one, sketch using script need to be rewritten.
14.1017 Sep 2014 15:14
* Saving a session with a bitmap on canvas crash at startup
* Unexpected UI dialog in Smalltalk Sketch
* Setter for free value item
* No free text for Smalltalk sketch
* Script in the side bar hierarchy tree
* Sketch exported as bitmap are not nice
* Sampling rate not optimal
* Unused attribute in DrGeoPresenter
* Get back the rolling update