easyphoto is a shellscript wrapper that tries to automatically enhance the quality of photos.
Only JPEG files with the file extensions .jpg or .JPG and some RAW formats are supported.
1.16.013 Feb 2015 09:00
- Fix Pictures after processing too bright (#1382828)
- Slight performance improvements
- Security enhancements
- Add mawk as dependency
- Add bzr URLs in control file
- Improve cloud function in order to observe more than one directory
- Add list function
- Set better cpu priority for cloud function
- Increase the sleep time of the cloud function to a maximum of 5min
- Add more options to configure parallel processing
- Corrected manual
- Corrected spelling
- Suppress the zenity glib error for notifications