OpenMPTCProuter is a solution to aggregate and encrypt (and can obfuscate) multiple internet connections and terminates it over any VPS which make clients benefit security, reliability, net neutrality, as well as dedicated public IP.
The aggregation is based on Multipath TCP (MPTCP), which is ISP, WAN type, and latency independent "whether it was Fiber, VDSL, SHDSL, ADSL or even 4G", different scenarios can be configured to have either aggregation or failover based on MPTCP.
Aggregation via Multi-link VPN (MLVPN) and Glorytun UDP with multipath support are also supported.
The solution takes advantage of the OpenWRT system, which is user friendly and also adds the possibility of installing other packages like VPN, QoS, routing protocols, monitoring, etc. through web-interface or terminal.
0.4415 Dec 2018 11:05
default settings for latest kernel 4.14
Add Linksys wrt3200acm config.
Add vfat and somes kernel settings.
Force MPTCP options.
Update RPI patches.
Add again RPI led patch.
Not needed circle.yml here.
Not needed travis.yml here.
Remove patch applied upstream.
0.4229 Nov 2018 19:33
Get all VPS keys and settings from VPS admin script
* Set MPTCP VPS settings from OpenMPTCProuter
* Better OpenMPTCProuter status page
* uPnP/NAT-PMP support
* Simplify SNMPd interface
* Dynamic master route enabled by default
* Bypass domains linked to a protocol
* Add Bypass by IP source
* Update to latest Glorytun UDP commit
* Update to latest MPTCP commit
0.4114 Nov 2018 01:45
sch_netem patch is now applied upstream
Patch already applied upstream.
0.3617 Sep 2018 15:46
* Update to latest MLVPN and simple-obfs version
* Support Banana PI BPI-R2 Wifi
* Add domain IPs when a domain is added to omr-bypass
* Many fixes