rpmorphan finds "orphaned" RPM packages on your system (packages which have no other packages depending on their installation). Console and graphical interfaces are provided. It is clone of the deborphan Debian program, but for RPM packages. It also provides some others RPM tools: rpmusage, rpmdep, and rpmduplicates.
1.1824 Dec 2017 10:49
This release fixes some bugs in the curses interface.
1.1715 Jul 2017 07:13
the major change is a work on arch option for rpmorphan : debug and improvement.
1.1609 Aug 2016 11:20
* change shebang to /usr/bin/env
* fix build warnings on fedora 23
* fix use from tgz install
* (rmpdep) rename option verbose into debug
* (rmpdep) add level option
* (rpmduplicate) remove rpmorphan-lib dependency
* (rpmduplicate) remove unused option verbose
* (rpmduplicate) add remove option for interactive action
* (rpmextra) fix missing separator between name and version for yum
* (rpmextra) can use dnf tool
* (rpmorphan tk) use virtual events to remove duplicate code
* (rpmorphan tk) use MListbox to display informations on sortable columns
* (rpmorphan) can configure log file (from command line and rpmorphanrc)
* (rpmorphan) add debug option (for developpers)
* (rpmorphan curses) display name and size in columns
1.1516 Oct 2014 11:40
Bugfix on command line parsing: now accept the keep-file option.